Graceworks Lutheran Services carries out its mission with the help of many partnerships and affiliations:
- A United Way agency
- Leading Age (Formerly AAHSA)
- Better Business Bureau
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) and is recognized as a HUD-approved housing counseling agency.
- Family Advocacy Program in Dayton, Ohio, along with Catholic Social Services, Family Service Association and Jewish Family Service.
- Bethany Village is accredited by CARF- CCAC.
- Community Care is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
- Graceworks Enhanced Living is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).